Together with your team from the areas of design, project management and software you create unique digital products for our diverse customers. You develop frontend code with Angular, apply agile development methods and deal with the look and feel as well as the implementation of design requirements.
- Working time
- From 70%
- Götzis, Austria
- Whenever you are ready 🖤
- Latest tools and technologies to develop digital products at the highest level
- Work within cross-functional and self-organized teams
- Individual development opportunities within and outside your scope of duties
- A lot of creative freedom in our open corporate culture
- Variety of team events, such as the Fusonic BBQ, our Discovery Days, on/offline game nights and much more
- Planning, conception and development of new web applications
- Further development and maintenance of existing projects
- Application of agile development methods, DevOps and CI/CD
- Writing automated tests (Unit Testing, UI Regression Testing, E2E Testing)
- Ongoing evaluation of new technologies, services and tools
- Close collaboration with customers, project managers, designers and developers
- Technical education and experience in software development
- Understanding of UI design and user experience
- Independent, accurate and thoughtful way of working
- Pleasure in interacting with designers and other developers
Experience with Progressive Web Apps, Service Worker as well as expertise in state management (ngrx at best) and animation skills (CSS3 or Angular) are a plus.
Want to know more?
We are always working on creating and maintaining a brilliant work environment where all team members feel comfortable and empowered. How do we score in this regard? Kununu shows us!
Do you have any questions, requests, ideas or suggestions? Then bring it on. Just write me or call me. I look forward to hearing from you!